NEWS: Until the Hall reopens, classes will be held at Caloundra. 6.30-7.30pm Beginners
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book and receive address.
- Enter the Hall one at a time and try to maintain social distance while waiting.
- Either place correct money in the box or place it in an envelope with your name and contact number on the outside.
- I will collect your name and contact number
- Then give you some hand sanitiser .
- Bring your own drinks.
- Please book each week as I would not like to turn people away.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home and take care of yourself.
Any questions and to book email Cath
When all restrictions have been lifted, the following classes will recommence.
Argentine Tango classes are held every Monday night at the Masonic Hall, Main Rd, Maroochydore. Cost for the evening $10.
6.30pm – 7.15pm Beginners
Beginners are welcome to stay on and help themselves to tea and coffee and join in the Practica.
7.15pm – 8.00pm Open
On 3rd Monday of every month, Leigh Kersnovske will run the tango class. Next class To Be Advised.
On 4th Monday of every month, Amaliah Grace will run the tango class. Next class To Be Advised.
8.00pm – 9.30pm Practica
The Practica is open to everyone who wants to join us for some tango. Tea, coffee and nibbles are provided. It’s a great opportunity to socialize as well as dance.